15 Facts About Me
I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys a little more about me before I start writing full blog posts. However, I am awful, I mean awful at writing about myself.
Therefore, I thought I would keep this simple and list 15 random facts about myself that you probably don't know. So here goes:
1. I have a slight obsession with green tea.
2. My voice has been described as a mix of Marge Simpson and Darth Vader.
3. When I was a child I had a rabbit who I named Wiggles. I called her Wiggles because "she wiggles her nose." I was a very bright child.
4. I have never read a Harry Potter book (sorry).
5. I spend way too much time on Netflix.
6. I will have mayonnaise with 80% of my meals.
7. I once met Barney the Dinosaur, you're jealous, aren't you?
8. The seaside is my favourite place to be.
9. When I was younger I went to Lapland to see Santa and Rudolph broke my glasses.
10. I am NOT a morning person in the slightest.
11. I listen to music every day of my life, going to concerts is one of my favourite things to do.
12. I love candles, even though I don't have a sense of smell. Is that weird?
13. I used to play the piano and sat exams, now all I can play is the Rugrats theme tune.
14. Speaking of the Rugrats, my family all say I looked like Chuckie as a baby, because I had wild ginger hair and glasses. Also, did anyone have that video game where you would play golf as a character from the Rugrats? I promise I'm not going crazy, that game did exist.
15. I had braces for two and a half years, they were pale blue and then one night I ate a curry and they turned bright green and glowed in the dark. They had to be like that for 5 months
I hope you enjoyed reading this list of random facts about me. I personally love reading posts like this, let's face it we all like being a bit nosey don't we.
Thanks for reading,